▪ To provide organizations and individuals with the knowledge, skills and inspiration to perform at their best.
▪ Great companies have a strong sense of mission, a compelling vision, and clear values.
▪ Great companies build and sustain prosperity on a foundation of continuous learning.
▪ Great companies have rich cultures. Their people are well trained, highly valued, and consistently encouraged.
▪ Great work results from people who believe that what they do is important. They are passionate, focused, and committed.
▪ Great leaders are those who inspire others to discover their greatness.
▪ Greatness is a possibility for every human being.
David McNally, CPAE
International Business Speaker
DAVID MCNALLY has enjoyed an extensive international business career including assignments in South Africa, Europe and the South Pacific. As an internationally acclaimed business speaker, DAVID MCNALLY is among an elite group of recipientsonly 186of the Council of Peers Award for Excellence (CPAE) Speaker Hall of Fame by the National Speakers Association (NSA). His knowledge of what inspires people has been commended by people such as NBA coach, Pat Riley, golf superstar, Greg Norman, CNN host, Larry King, as well as hundreds of executives from many of the world’s most successful companies.
David McNally is the author of two best selling books, EVEN EAGLES NEED A PUSH – Learning to Soar in a Changing World and THE EAGLE’S SECRET – Success Strategies for Thriving at Work and in Life. His co-authored book, Be Your OWN Brand is in its second edition and bringing new meaning to the concept of the brand promise. David's latest co-authored book is EVEN EAGLES NEED A PUSH - The Power of Encouragement. An award winning film producer, McNally has produced two highly praised, inspirational films, The Power of Purpose and If I Were Brave.
McNally’s books have been translated into twelve different languages and developed into corporate training programs that have been released in over twenty countries. Abbott, Ameriprise Financial, Inc., Gartner, Merrill Lynch, Northwest Airlines, Inc., Pulte Homes, and Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, are but a few of the many distinguished organizations that have embraced David’s work as a key component of preparing their employees for an ever increasing competitive and complex future.
David McNally’s mission is straightforward and clear: To provide people with the knowledge, skills and inspiration to perform at their best.